From Apple's App Store marketing guidelines, how to talk (or not talk) about the Apple Watch:
- always typeset Apple Watch as two words with an uppercase A and an uppercase W
- Always use the name Apple Watch in English
- Always use the name Apple Watch in singular form
- Do not use the article the before Apple Watch
- Do not use superlatives to describe Apple Watch
- use the terms Apple Watch collection, Apple Watch Sport collection, and Apple Watch Edition collection
- Refer to your app as an Apple Watch app or say Name of app for Apple Watch
- Custom photography and video of Apple Watch are not permitted.
- Do not display multiple images of Apple Watch
- Never use the Apple logo in place of the word Apple in the name Apple Watch in copy and headlines
These “10 commandments” apparently engraved on the reverse of two Space Gray iPads by Tim Cook himself.